The Michigan State School of Social Work offers premier social work Continuing Education throughout the year to accommodate your busy schedule. Our mission is to help people thrive in service to their communities by offering innovative, valuable, and accessible professional development opportunities throughout the State of Michigan and beyond.
Please contact us with your questions, accommodation requests, or concerns by email or call 517-353-3060.
- Learn more about the Trauma Certificate Program
- School Social Work
- 2017 Summer/Fall Continuing Education Registration Form
- Application for Adoption Certificate
- Licensure Examination Preparation Courses
- Social Work Continuing Education Workshop proposal request form
MSU School of Social Work is an Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Provider #1136. To contact ASWB ACE, write to 400 South Ridge Parkway, Suite B, Culpeper, VA 22701, or visit www.aswb.org. Approval Period: June 2016 through June 2019. ASWB ACE approval is recognized by the State of Michigan Board of Social Work Examiners as acceptable for social workers in Michigan. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits.